Saturday 29 June 2013

UnicyCle the Divide

Went through Silverthorne, Frisco and Breckinridge last night. Popped over Boreas Pass this morning and into South Park. It does exist and when I stopped, there must have been 200 Harleys parked around. We compared bikes and shot the breeze for a bit.

Rolled into Salida and had some work done on my bike. Pizza at Moonlights was served by Gracie. She rode the whole route on a unicycle! Took her two and a half months. I have a picture with her on my other camera. She may post one from her phone on the forum.

Some serious off road motor bikers bought us beer at the pizza joint. I met them above Salida on the way down into town. Pretty big day. Marshall pass at some astronomical height is on for tomorrow. Salida is the place to go in Colorado. Off the beaten path and very funky.

This pic is from a few days ago in Wyoming.


Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

2 comments:

  1. I am stunned at your athletic abilities, Greg. You go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already in New Mexico! Way to go Greg! Keep at 'er!

    ReplyDelete