Sunday 9 June 2013

The last big ride - links to the Tour Divide

Can't believe the ride starts in 5 days!  Feeling pretty good - a little nervous about the whole deal but I think that is healthy.  I did my last big ride yesterday and it was a fantastic day.  I rode from here in Canmore to Moraine Lake and back - 210kms with some good climbing.  I have attached some pics from the day.   BTW - the Moraine Lake road is an amazing downhill ride.  Smooth pavement with few cars - an hour up to the lake, and 12 minutes down.

Here are some links for your TD viewing pleasure

Track the race 
Rules –race org
Discussionforums  go under forum and ultra racing.  Tour Divide 2013 has been the forum for participants to coordinate stuff.  When the race starts there will be a new forum for those watching and who want to comment or commiserate. 
Call ins from Racers - mtbcast.com
Oh yeah,  my personal spot page – pretty good map layer if you want to see what is happening.

If you want to see more, check out the Movie "Ride the Divide".  It's on Netflix.


Looking back at Canmore - 6:30 am

Valley of the 10 peaks
Moraine Lake

No comments:

Post a Comment