Monday 8 July 2013

Antelope Wells

The journey is over. I rode into the Border Crossing at 11:29pm. It was a long stretch last night that started with a sandstorm and ended with a headwind and rain. I kept laughing about it - what else can you do? It's the Tour Divide.

Slept under the Customs Building to keep dry and get ready for my pickup. Michael is bringing the old Caddy from Silver City and will drop me in El Paso. El Mariachi will go the bike shop in Silver City and they will box and ship it to me by UPS.

It's been great fun coming up with Blog posts and I will do one more when I get home. As I sit here waiting, this journey may be almost done. We all have journeys in us. This one was special for me and I thank everyone for their support and encouragement

Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

5 comments:

  1. Greg, you are the MAN!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was amazing to track your progress, especially last night as you approached the finish going full steam! Congratulations on a successful journey, Greg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Greg!! You are an incredible machine! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Greg - we are all very very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am honored to be your cousin!!

    ReplyDelete